Located just 20 miles from Central London and well connected to the rest of London, the city of St Albans Hertfordshire has a lot to offer to tourists and business travellers both. Named after Britain’s first Christian martyr St Albans, the city is one of the most colourful and vibrant places thronged by visitors from across the world. Housing a variety of good hotels offering high quality and reasonably priced training centres with car parking in Hertfordshire, this historic city is ideal for organizing training programs and sessions.
St Albans railway station is just 20 minutes away from London’s St Pancras International station which connects the former to a variety of other underground stations in London. Apart from this the city is directly linked to the London Luton Airport and the Gatwick Airport on the Bedford-Brighton railway route offering business travellers the ease of travelling without any hassle. People searching for well-equipped training rooms in St Albans Hertfordshire can choose from a variety of hotels like Quality Hotel St Albans Hertfordshire.
Five Reasons to Choose St Albans Hertfordshire for Your Training Programs
The only city in the Hertfordshire area, St Albans has been thronged by visitors for over 2000 years mainly because of its rich heritage and beautiful architecture that is reminiscent of its Roman connection. The city’s interesting history, plethora of shopping joints, lush green parks and countryside and year round social events make it an attractive visiting option for tourists as well as business visitors. Here are some reasons why you should decide to hold your organization’s training programs here.
1) City’s Good Connectivity: A well established transport network and easy connectivity to the major international airports and railway station ensure that people can move around quickly and easily without wasting much of time. This is very important for business travellers who are generally short of time.
2) Plethora of Attractions: The city of St Albans boasts of several attractions including museums like the Verulamium Museum which tells you about the city’s history, ancient buildings like the St Albans Cathedral, the Butterfly World which is a beautiful insect study centre.
3) Lush Greenery: Housing the beautiful Royal National Rose Society Gardens and the Verulamium Gardens, the city offers visitors a chance to sit back and relax in the lap of the environment. Famous for their beautiful climbing roses and plantings of clematis and lonicera, the former houses 3 ponds containing a variety of fish and water loving plants.
4) Regular Social Events: St Albans is famous for its year round social activities and events. So whatever time of the year you wish to visit this part of England, you are bound to witness some or the other social event. Prominent social events held in the city of St Albans include regular theatre shows, festivals and musical events.
5) Markets: Apart from housing the famous St Albans Charter Market which is one of the oldest markets in this area, the city also offers visitors a chance to shop at big retail stores like Marks and Spencer, Boots and British Home Stores.
6) Food Joints: The city of St Albans houses several food joints offering a variety of cuisines. Spread across the various corners of the city, one can find some good restaurants around the various attractions like the Verulamium Park.
Apart from its historical attractions and fun filled activities for everyone, the city has something for the business travellers too. It houses several good hotels which offer well equipped training rooms in St Albans Hertfordshire. So choose it to make your training programs successful and enjoyable too.